Hiiiiiiii, I'm Breeha ^^

Hey Everyone ^^ Welcome to my blogspot, I'll be updating a lot. So keep checking in. And if you like add me as friend Thanks xxx Everyone Fighting xoxox Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Update on my week XD

So Hello baby came out, but Iqra b is sleeping so i can watch it yet. and SHINee just have there goodbye stage for Ring Ding Dong T_T Fans everywhere are crying and are going to miss it like crazy. I know i am. But i know they are coming out with something even better. I know what your thinking! what can be better now ring ding dong? Well you just watch and see ''hehe''

Also DBSK's breakup music video just came out yesterday ^^ It was kinda scary but it was so damn good ''hehe'' loved it 100% great, DBSK are the best.

and also i made a new friend well not really new she's from twitter, i knew her for sometime now. We talked for twitter's direct messages, but then she give my her e-mail and we talked alot and
we really got to know each other really well. And now she and unnie! lol

1 comment:

  1. i know SHINee just had their goodbye stage for JoJo and Ring Ding Dong :( i'm gonna miss those song a lot T.T waaaaaa >.< hello baby is out tho ^.^

    ReplyDelete