Hiiiiiiii, I'm Breeha ^^

Hey Everyone ^^ Welcome to my blogspot, I'll be updating a lot. So keep checking in. And if you like add me as friend Thanks xxx Everyone Fighting xoxox Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Wednesday, 13 January 2010

SHINee's Hello baby ^^

SHINee are going to have another Reality show. ^^ Yup, It's going to be a season 2 of SNSD's hello baby. It's when idols have to take care of a child, Last season it was SNSD. now it's going to be SHINee ^^ i'm so excited for Hello baby 2! Let's see who out of SHINee is going to be the best dad lol...I wan't to watch it badly ''hehe'' I can't wait. The teaser just came out yesterday, looks funny. it's going to be aired next week, I hope SHINeeSubs subs it the day it comes out cause i really want to watch it and i wanna know what they are saying too.

Oh~ and the child is not going to be a baby, cause there no way 5 boy can take care of it like SNSD did, They're probably going to kill it lol. It's going to be a 5 year old boy, But that's still little ^^

SHINee Fighting ~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment