Hiiiiiiii, I'm Breeha ^^

Hey Everyone ^^ Welcome to my blogspot, I'll be updating a lot. So keep checking in. And if you like add me as friend Thanks xxx Everyone Fighting xoxox Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Saturday, 23 January 2010

Stand Strong Key TT.TT

I feel so sorry for SHINee's Key TT.TT His Grandma just passed away. That's so sad, I never lost a loved one so i don't know how it feels so i can't really feel his pain. Key i'm sorry about your Grandma I know us Shawols can't do anything but say stand strong key But we are here with you all the way. always keep the faith. Shawols from whole world are cheering you up. T_T and i heard that he missed Music Core today cause of that. (Key be Strong) Every SHINee fan on twitter are crying there eyes out cause of this. Key it's gonna be okay. Keep smiling please!


No comments:

Post a Comment