Hiiiiiiii, I'm Breeha ^^

Hey Everyone ^^ Welcome to my blogspot, I'll be updating a lot. So keep checking in. And if you like add me as friend Thanks xxx Everyone Fighting xoxox Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Friday, 15 January 2010

My updates this week

So this week was pretty boring, Nothing really exciting happened, apart from SHINee's Hello baby preview coming out ^^

Anyway I think i'm gonna be moving house's, I really hope i get my room this time. I'm kind of sick of sharing with my big sister lol. I hope the new house is big and pretty. Please don't be one of these old fashion, broken roof, blue doored, sticky gardens house's lol. And i also hope i'll do good in my new school, I hope
i meet alot of nice people and pass all my tests ''hehe'' ^^

And great news my big sister is going to Korea, cool right. i wish i could go :( anyway i'm gonna miss her but she's be back after 3 mouths, It's going to be lonely without her T_T who am i gonna watch SHINee with? who am i gonna watch all kpop with? It's sad but she's coming back so i have some hope left lol. But that kinda makes me think about when she will get married, then she's never come back T_T Then i'll have to watch kpop by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment